I am super excited that my latest collection of prints, products, and home decor has now launched in my Society 6 shop. I painted these last year with watercolor in one of my self-directed Instagram challenges (right now I am painting pets). I rounded up some of my favorites to make it easier to shop.
I showed each of these on a variety of products but they are all available on the following: art prints, framed art prints, canvas prints, metal prints, notebooks, greeting cards, square throw pillows, rectangular throw pillows, floor pillows, clocks, duvet covers, comforters, shower curtains, rugs, bath mats, mugs, ceramic travel mugs, metal travel mugs, tote bags, zippered pouches, backpacks, phone cases, phone skins, laptop sleeves, and laptop skins!!!
- This pattern is inspired by floral bouquets. I feel like it’s a bit modern grandma which fits my aesthetic perfectly.
- This tiled poppy pattern is inspired by one of the 100 year old tiles that was in one of my college rentals. I got to keep a few of the tiles when they remodeled.
- Of course I have to have a monstera leaf pattern!!
- I love the movement in this vine pattern and the slight chevron pattern that it formed.
- This pattern is the most watercolor-y out of all of them. The plants are inspired by the ferns that grow on the palm trees here in Florida.
PS – Pillows are 20% off today!!